With more problems and followers than time, many Christian evangelists are finding out that their iPhone can be used for much more than phone calls. Below are the top 20 incredible iPhone Apps for Christian evangelists. The apps can help with prayer, Bible study, productivity, and much more.
Incredible iPhone Apps for Christian Evangelists on Sunday Morning
Whether you have meticulously prepared for it or need last minute help, these Christian themed iPhone apps can help you with whatever you plan to discuss during service.
- Living Word Need to find a passage for a specific situation, but don’t have time to pour through the entire Bible? Then grab $1.99 and this app to do it for you. It contains several versions of the Bible including King James, NIV, and NKJV with over 300 passages. There are also meditations for different times of day.
- Bible Promises Similar to the above, this app allows you to search for Bible passages on a specific topic. In fact, it has over 30 subjects ranging from courage to fear. It is available for only $1.99, but there is also a Twitter page that often displays one of their verses on a regular basis with the topic included.
- My Utmost For His Highest One of the most popular devotionals, it is used by Christian evangelists across the world. Now available for your iPhone, simply enter the date to get the corresponding devotional. Available for $1.99, you can study for your sermon whether it is months or minutes away.
- Prayer List Simply scroll down the site to get this Christian iPhone app. It is lightweight and a great way to store and review prayer requests. You can keep the prayer requests of others organized and even make one for your own prayers.
- EZ Pray Go beyond the Biblical and get prayers from the saints to use Sunday morning. It has 14 different saints to choose from. Simply click on the pick of your choice to begin reading for $0.99.
Incredible Productivity Apps for Christian Evangelists
Keep your outbox fuller than the inbox with the help of these productivity apps that are also useful for Christians.
- Verbatim Need help memorizing that sermon? Then check out this app to get one that uses a simple approach to help you memorize long pieces of text. After you learn it, Verbatim can also help you recall it through challenges.
- Noter 2 Lite Stop looking for a pen and paper every time you need to jot something down. Not only does this app take and keep notes for you, but it also allows you to share them via Bluetooth or email. It also lets you manage appointments, important dates, and day-to-day activities from any system. Noter 2 even has multi-language support.
- Financer Lite Just like any other business leader, evangelists need to keep track of income and expenses. This app allows you to keep tabs on all of your expenses and access your current account balances in one convenient place. It even has an option for monthly budgets to help you stay on top of your expenses.
- Limeade Goal Tracker Simply sign into their site to begin using this free app. The popular Limeade site helps individuals of all kinds make, keep track of, and accomplish various goals. Just set up a new challenge, comment on your progress, and you can even connect with the community for more help.
- Mabame Keep track of all the highlights of your ministry with this fun iPhone app. It is both a journal and photo album for your iPhone that can keep track of just about anything. You can share your journals, keep them private, it has no adds, and you can even take a tour or try it for free.
Incredible Bible iPhone Apps for Christian Evangelists
Learn, read, review, or simply study more on various versions of the Bible with these iPhone apps.
- CCEK iPhone Applications Christian Classics Ethereal Library currently has three different Biblical related apps to choose from. You can get the NRSV Bible with three devotional books or Apocrypha for $9.99 each. There is also both a King James and American Standard version of the Bible, along with three devotional books, all for only $0.99.
- Olive Tree Bible Software This site also lets you choose from a variety of Bible themed apps. The Free BibleReader allows you to study the Bible with your favorite translations, commentaries, and tools. If you need more choose from apps such as ESV, GNT, NASB, NKJV, NIV, and other versions of the Bible.
- KJV Bible Audiobook Network Edition Why strain your eyes reading a passage from your iPhone when you can have it read to you? From iTourSoftware, the app can read you the Bible, let you read it, or read and let you follow along. It is lightweight, can work with the display turned off, has many other features, and best of all: it’s free.
- TouchBible This high tech Bible app works best with an iPhone or iPod with touch capabilities. It includes five different versions, a note taking feature, and even a Read The Bible In A Year option. It also has goodies such as the option to listen to music while you read, and it is completely free.
- The Holy Bible King James Version One of the newer iPhone apps, it features bookmark, write notes, different modes, and more. You can also read it anywhere with no internet needed and allows you to highlight. It sells for only $0.99 and is only 5.3 Mb big.
Incredible Helpful iPhone Apps For Christian Evangelists
Utilize these apps when praying, reflecting, or even if you have a little downtime.
- Crosswalk Mobile A leading Christian website, they also have a special section for those visiting with an iPhone or any other mobile device. Headlines on current events, spiritual life, family, and culture are all specially formatted for phones. You can also get a Daily Devotional.
- Positive Encouraging K-LOVE You can listen to this Christian themed radio station straight from your iPhone. It contains not only the latest in Christian music, but sermons as well. Best of all, if you hate commercials, you won’t get them here.
- Mobile Worship Network Watch videos of sermons and more from many popular ministries with the help of this app. It also features testimonials, devotionals, and educational videos. You may even recognize many of the famous speakers such as Kirk Cameron and Bono.
- Bible Blocks Learn the Bible and play a game at the same time with this app. A Tetris like game challenges you to fit the correct piece into a circle. Available to purchase for $0.99.
- Hail Mary If you’re Catholic, need to pray, and don’t have a Rosary, don’t worry. This app can literally turn your iPhone into an interactive Rosary with beads and all. Prayers are displayed in English, French, Italian, or Spanish. It also works with the tap feature and sells for $2.99.
Christian evangelists can find all sorts of help and uses with these top 20 incredible iPhone apps. Everyone from an evangelist with decades of experience and thousands of parishioners to the first year grad will appreciate the help with prayer, sermon preparation, study, and more.
A child is a bundle of joy, one that every parent cherishes. But there are millions of children who are not blessed with parents who can give them even the basic necessities in life; they struggle even for food and clothing. They are not educated because their parents cannot afford to send them to school even if they wanted to. And they lose their entire childhood working to eke out a miserable living and support their parents and younger siblings. So if you decide to sponsor a child:
- You’re making a world of difference in their lives: To you, it is just a question of a small amount every month, say $35 or a little more. To the child you are sponsoring, it is a huge sum of money. It goes towards paying for their education, clothes and food. It helps them build their lives and develop themselves through learning and schooling. They are able to focus on an ambition, a dream that will uplift them from the poverty they are surrounded by, and move on to a better life.
- You’re doing something for your soul: When you know you are changing the life of a person through a simple donation, you feel good about yourself. You know that you’re doing the right thing, and this does wonders for your soul. You feel happy, content and fulfilled. And most important of all, you know you are doing the right thing by sponsoring a child.
- You become a better person: When you have a fixed commitment every month, no matter how trivial the amount is, you realize that you have responsibilities and act accordingly. You become a better person and strive to much more for others in your daily life. And when you help one child, you want to help many more when you see the effects that your contribution has brought about.
When you decide to send money to sponsor a child, whether in your own country or abroad, ensure that the agency you choose to go through is reputable and is sure to use the money for the right purpose.
We work our entire lives trying to accumulate wealth in every possible way. We are willing to do anything it takes to make money and make our lives more comfortable. But in the pursuit of material things, we tend to leave all that is important in life by the wayside, sometimes even running roughshod over them in order to accord priority to money and the comfort it can buy us. We fail to realize that it’s the simpler things in life that matter and that last a lifetime and even beyond.
- Food: We are what we eat, and this means that we must be careful in our choice of food. Only when we keep it simple and to the basic nutritious essentials can we live a disease-free, healthy life. Excess or extravagance does not bode well when it comes to food because they can make us obese and bring on a host of other ills as we grow older.
- Friends: The man who has no friends is to be pitied for his is a lonely existence. Friends make us who we are; they are there when we need companionship, to share both the good times and the bad. When we choose friends, we need to remember to keep our needs simple – the amount of money our friends have or the status they hold in society are not important; what is more essential in a friend is that they must truly care for you and love you unconditionally.
- Family: Where would we be without our families? Some of us are blessed to have relatives and close family members who are supportive and who truly love and understand us. The simpler our relationships with family members are, the longer they last.
- Fun: We all need to relax in order to avoid stress, and when we keep our choice of activities simple and inexpensive, we tend to enjoy ourselves more. Besides, we don’t feel guilty in spending huge sums of money when our entertainment needs are simple.
Finance: We do need a reasonable amount of money if we are to be truly happy, at least enough to take care of our basic needs. So while finance is important, it must not be the reason for our existence. When we keep our money needs simple, it does not become an overriding factor in our lives, one that takes over our every thought and action and ends up ruining the way we live and interact with other people.
Life is more satisfactory and fulfilling when we embrace simplicity, in our thoughts, actions and reactions.